• • Share

22 June, 2011

Hot Theatre for a Hot Summer

Whew!

I'm traveling to NYC for 9 days to see a couple of shorts I have in a couple of festivals. Passenger: (a miniature microbial musical) at the Kraine and The Fellowship at Native Aliens. Both plays were developed for Playground-SF, the bay area's largest new play developmental organization, and home to some of the finest writers I ever had the pleasure of competing with.

Passenger runs in Program 4 of Endtimes: 6/10 at 8, 6/16 at 6:30, 6/20 at 8:30, 6/25 at 3:30, 6/28 at 6:30, 7/1 at 8, and 7/3 at 6



And for this weekend only, the Fellowship brings a dose of SF Pride to the Native Alien's Pride festival at the Access Theatre.



It's going to be a brilliant June - I'll have to do my best to make July and August measure up to the bar!